GTA 5 RP is basically a multiplayer mod of GTA 5 only available for PC. It is like a real-world where police, criminals, and people co-exist and, there are restaurants and hotels where you can chill out. But there are some rules of GTA 5 RP which must be followed. If you break any rule you will get a ban from the server. There are some requirements for GTA 5 RP without these you can’t play GTA 5 RP.
Requirements For GTA 5 RP
- One should have the original GTA 5 game. Third-party GTA 5 does not supper RP. The majority of people get the GTA 5 at the time of Epic Games sale where it was available for free. But if you weren’t able to get it at that time don’t worry You can get GTA 5 from Stream or Epic Games Store but you have to pay for this or you can also buy it from Amazon it cost around ₹899.
- PC Minimum Requirement –
- Operating System – Windows 10 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit.
- Processor – Intel Core i5 3470 3.2GHZ / AMD X8 FX-8350 4GHZ
- RAM – 8GB.
- Graphic Card – NVIDIA GTX 660 / AMD HD7870.
- Sound Card – DirectX 10 compatible.
- HDD Space – 90GB.
- The next thing required is FiveM. FiveM is basically customization for Grand Theft Auto V authorize you to play multiplayer on customized dedicated servers. You can get FiveM from their main website. It’s legal to use you, will not get banned.
If you have all the required this you just need to do is install FiveM and when you open it its gonna ask for the location of GTA 5. Just select the GTA 5 game main file and then it will take you to the main page of FiveM where you can search for a server you like to play on just select the server and wait for it to connect and enjoy the game. Don’t forget if you break the rule set by the admins of the server you will directly get banned.
Also check out our other post.